Let’s see now… it’s been 2 years since I last blogged. Yikes! Here’s what happened in those 2 years:
• I’ve had a second baby! Her name is Thea. We call her Thea Bea. She’s a scorpio.
• I’ve designed, drawn, redesigned, rebranded, and added a heap of new stickers and stationery products to my Etsy store. This is the real reason for my long hiatus from this website. But now that baby business is out of the way, I intend on being a bit more active here.
• Mockeri had her (a call Mockeri a ‘she’) own stall at the Sydney Planner Markets in January of this year. It was such a new experience. I was so nervous. But everything went so well.
• My eldest is 3, turning 4 in July. She loves colouring, swimming and hanging out with her friends.
• We’ve renovated our kitchen and added a deck to our backyard. Now, we are poor. But we have a nice kitchen/deck. I might blog about it. Not about the being poor part.
• Rossy (our German Shephard) is doing well and probably wants to go on more walks than he gets to. But he loves the girls and they love him. Thea calls him ‘Ro Ro’.
• I’ve always intended to get back into blogging and creating more free printables and other content. Although I haven’t updated the website in a couple of years, I’ve kept an eye on it and I see all your lovely comments as well as all the new subscribers. Thanks for sticking round.
Now that you’re all caught up, I’m starting off my (hopefully monthly) free printables with a colouring in Easter Card.
Get the little ones to colour it in and send it to their Nana and Pa! To download click below.